Thursday, September 1, 2011

it's september!!!



this parson table will be awesome for my vanity desk, can't wait to get it! perfect size, love the clean lines, and love the facts that it has two drawers! i want the white one! so clean and classy!

anywho, i'm waiting patiently to receive my vintage retro gold watch the hubby bought me on ebay for our 5 yrs anniversary. YAY!
gosh, talk about time, it sure does fly by, can u believe it's already september!! yikes! i have yet to finish my kitchen project!! and feels like i'll never finish it at this rate and with all that's going on, so much to do, so little time! i'm not superwoman!! anyways, will post the before and after photos once i'm done, can't hardly wait!
other than that i'm looking forward on my photoshoot this weekend! woohoo!



No comments: