Wednesday, September 21, 2011

new girl w/zooey


zooey, is totally the girl next door with a corky personality, moody, nerdy, funny and sweet. i love her turquoise blue eyes and her cute flirty bangs with long wavy curly hair......somehow her voice makes her so unique....


love her black lacy dress!



she's hilarious, even a bit obnoxious at times, but can't help to just love watching her pretty curls.....kekeke
she inspires me to go get myself a perm, not the regular perm but a "texture perm", hmmm now where can i find a place that knows how to do it w/o messing up my hair!!



anyways, finally watch New girl last night, look like it's gonna be my new fav tv sitcom show for now, even maybe fall in love with those characters like we did with "Friends"! can't wait to see the next episode! oh yeah did i mentioned that the hubby has even a bigger crush on her too! LOL

2 comments:

prettygeeky.com said...

I wanted a perm for the longest time too in 7th grade and my sister in law finally came over and permed it for me...bad idea! I had a big ole FRO until it grew out. =/ Some girls are just blessed with the perfect hair, gosh! =p

Cynthia said...

hey u! ur the first person commenting in here! i was just complaining to my sisters for not commenting in my blog yet! keke
i know i have never had a perm done in my entire life, and never wanted one, specially with those small curls that would make ur hair look like a poodle, but i have just read this girl's blog about doing a "texture perm". it's actually a little different from a regular perm, anyways, her hair turned out awesome like it was curled by a curling iron. she said they used bigger rollers, and bigger sections of hair, and they didn't use heat. i'll have to blog about it soon...and do more research about it....omg i'm writing a book now....but yeah will have to link her post as well .....but i do hope if i do get that perm, it'll turn out well. ;op