Wednesday, March 20, 2013

sucha lovey dovey family!

I'm excited to be back and blog about my photo shoots again! Feels like forever since the last time.  I know I'm terrible at it.  Hopefully this year I will be more productive with it.
Nothing but sweet love for this spring season though! I had the chance to photograph another beautiful little family.  I love it when my clients have great styles and quite similar to mine.  I was dying to have another opportunity to shoot at those beautiful blossom orchards.  Thankfully the owner graciously let us do our shoot there.  We were all but happy smilies.  Jamme is the the sweetest person ever! can't thank her enough for being so thoughtful n brought a surprised little treat for my sweet tooth, those little parfaits absolutely made my day even more scrumptious!
Hope you'll enjoy this shoot just as much as I enjoyed taking it.  And thank you for letting me be your paparazzi! Toodles!
 



















 







Another happy ever after!!



No comments: