Thursday, June 14, 2012

gone with the wind

mini shoot with my sister's victorian dress for a mother's day victorian tea party at her church, how fun was that! so took the opportunity to do a little shoot with her dress before she return the rental dress.  nothing beats to doll up and feel like a princess once in a while right! :)

daeuvic3

daeuvi4

daeuvi6

daeuvic

daeuvic5

daeuvictoriandress2

DSC_0282

daeuvictoriandress

daeuvi7

daeuvic2

this two last shots really reminds me of gone with the wind movie! was definitely one of our favorite movie when we was little girls....we were so amaze how she made her green dress out of a curtain! classic right! something i probably see myself doing too. lol

daeuvic4



2 comments:

bittersweet said...

Daeu looks beautiful! I love these old age girly dress up! I want to play dress up too!!!

Cynthia said...

u totally should! btw i'm not sure who u r....